Jamb Profile creation is an important step in jamb 2020 Registration process, according to the official directive from joint admission matriculation board (JAMB) Every Candidate is expected to create an individual jamb profile as a basic requirement for Registration. Click Here For Everything You Need To Know About Jamb 2020
A jamb profile account will enable every Candidate to get the most from jamb resources
Creating a jamb profile will enable Candidates to complete their UTME/DE Registration, check result, print original Result slip, accept or reject admission offer and virtually do all processes associated with jamb Registration procedures
Just like every regular profile, a jamb profile will allow the exam body to get every Candidate bio-data as Information such as Candidates age, telephone number, email address, state of origin will all be supplied through their individual jamb profile
In this post I will show you how to create a jamb profile for jamb 2020 Registration or make changes to your existing jamb profile.
click here for tips to score 300+ in jamb 2020
PROCEDURE TO CREATE JAMB PROFILE FOR UTME/DE REGISTRATION
For jamb 2020 Registration, candidates are to basically create two jamb profile variations
I will walk you through the process of creating both jamb profiles
1 CREATING JAMB PROFILE 2020 THROUGH SMS
Like I said on the onset, creating a jamb profile is a fundamental step to jamb 2020 Registration
- Select a sim you would like to use for jamb Registration.( Preferably your hot line as the number you choose will be linked to your account and be used by jamb to pass information to you and other processes like Checking your jamb result
- Send as SMS your surname first-name middle-name(if applicable) in that order to 55019. As in Adeyemi Chukwu Adama to 55019. This process cost #50 therefore ensure you have up to that in your account.
- A jamb confirmation code of 10 digits will be sent as SMS to the sim(phone number)
SOME QUICK CORRECTIONS THAT CAN BE DONE ON YOUR JAMB PROFILE
- To update and existing profile that is yet to purchase a UTME/DE pin, send correct surname first-name middle-name as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. Ensure the names are in the specified order and seperated from each other by a space e.g correct Adeyemi Chukwu Adama. NOTE: You can only correct names if you have not use the confirmation code to purchase UTME/DE pin.
- To receive your confirmation code again, send RESEND as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019
2 CREATE JAMB PROFILE ON JAMB PORTAL
- Visit jamb e-facility site
- Click Create “e-facility Account/Login”
- On the sign up page, provide your email address and ensure to provide an active email address that you still have access to because jamb will send a verification mail to the provided email address, input your telephone number and select a security question to help you if you need to recover back your account
- Goto your mail and click on the verification link sent to your mail. This will take you to the jamb portal where you’ll complete your profile creation.
- After clicking on the verification link sent to your mail, you’ll be be required to fill out a form where you’ll provide the following details, surname, First name, Middle Name, Date of birth (day, month & year), Your phone number, Nationality, State, LGA, Password to your profile, as shown below. Do ensure you crosscheck all the information you provided, before proceeding to sign up. If you decided to change any of the details you filled in, it may cost you money, Time and stress to do so. So carefully and wisely cross-check the information you provided. After verifying your details, click sign up.
- After successful profile creation, you’ll be welcomed with this message “Your Account Creation Was Successful”