Are you having issues creating JAMB profile? or you are having issues with your current Jamb profile?
Then you are in the right place, I’m going to be showing you How to Create JAMB Profile and it’s a current guide that deals with the new JAMB interface, you won’t be having issues doing this guide in your end. But if you do encounter any issues, I’ll still be here to help you.
- Also read: How to Print Jamb Original Result
WHAT IS JAMB PROFILE?
Jamb profile is a page that contains all the data you provided about you during JAMB registration, must cases of not having a JAMB profile always comes from old student (1988 – 2015).
It was around (2016) that the examination board started having an online portal where candidates data are being store and can be access with you email and password. All old students are required to create a profile for themselves.
Here is where the problem lies, must old candidates who want to access some of their information, like Jamb Admission letter, Jamb Result etc, find it difficult creating a profile and they end up paying for what they can do with their mobile phones in the comfort of their house.
WHY SHOULD I CREATE A JAMB PROFILE
Are you asking why you should create a jamb profile since you don’t have one? here is it.
I personally run a cyber cafe in my school premises and I’ve had a lot of students (old ones) run to me to print Jamb Admission letter and Jamb Result which is always demanded by the school Authority for clearance or whatsoever. Unlike before, all you need is to purchase an E-pin, login to Jamb portal input the pin digits and Jamb registration number, voola, all this done.
But now, you need to create a profile before you can do that.
How to Create JAMB Profile
To create a Jamb profile is simple, you can do it with your mobile phone, just follow the steps.
Login to Jamb Portal ( just like in the image below), click on Create an Account
It’ll load to a page (like seen below), Fill in the required details in the fields correctly
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boy friend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before clicking on the Verify E-Mail button.
After filling your details (correctly), it should sow a successful message like the screenshot below, if not that mean they is something wrong with the details filled.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that JAMB will send to you to continue the registration.
After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
Kindly share your thoughts and question below, I’m ever ready to answer them, You can contact me t0 personally create profile for you for free.
Do well to share this post to friends and family.