It has become the norm that the joint admission matriculation board (jamb) releases jamb result just few days after the Exam
After the conclusion of 2019 utme exercise, the board after 7 days announces through it official website that candidates can now proceed to check their jamb result via SMS or through individual profile on jamb portal. Click here to see how to blast post utme in one sitting.
A larger percentage of candidates who takes UTME yearly are fresh Secondary school leavers taking the exam for the first time.
Checking jamb result might be quite challenging for these folks, hence i have made this post to be detailed enough for aspirants to check their jamb result at a go.
This post will walk you through how to check your jamb result by yourself easily.
Basically there are two ways for candidate to check their jamb result, through SMS and on jamb portal.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR JAMB RESULT THROUGH SMS
- Type RESULT in uppercase then your surname firstname and middlename if applicable
- Send the typed message to”55019″
- Few minutes later jamb will reply with a message containing your jamb result
- Message costs #50
- Message should be sent on the sim you used for Registration
While this works perfectly for many, some might not be able to check their jamb result through this method.
It should be noted that candidates can only receive their jamb result through the phone number used for Registration. Studying And Retaining Made Easy, See How
Therefore if a candidate no longer have access to the sim or made a mistake during Registration, such candidate cannot receive his/her jamb result on his phone number.
If you are a victim of this, there is no reason to get yourself worked up on this, simply use the second method below.
Aside checking jamb result through SMS, jamb has also made provision for candidates to check their jamb result on jamb portal or through individual jamb profile. 8 Things You should know in your first year on campus
HOW TO CHECK JAMB RESULT ON JAMB PORTAL 2020
Follow the steps outlined below to check your jamb result on jamb portal.
- Provide your jamb Registration number/email in the space provided
- Click on “check my result button”
- This would load your jamb result
NOTE: Checking of jamb result through this way is free.
WHAT TO DO AFTER CHECKING YOUR JAMB RESULT
1. PRINT ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT
Inline with the new directive from jamb, all candidate must print a copy of their jamb result upon release of the result by jamb.
Also, printing of original jamb result is a necessary step for all candidates. It is a needed document for admission screening in all institution for all fresh intake
In the few paragraphs am going to be show you how to print original jamb result in jamb portal regardless of the year.
It is a step by step guide so you should be pretty fine.
Before I proceed to outline the step, I assume that you must have checked your jamb result before printing your original result.
PROCEDURE TO PRINT YOUR ORIGINAL JAMB RESULT
For 2019 candidates the procedure is outlined below.
- Official jamb website
- Input your email and password to login to your jamb profile
- On the jamb profile homepage click “Registration (2019 Only)”
- Then select “print result slip”
- On the next page that appears “continue with payment” to make payment via REMITA or other options available
- Your original result slip will be displayed to you for printing IF payment is successful
- It will also be mailed to your email address.
Having any Question or troubles Checking your result? Do let us know in the comment section below.
We hope you found this article helpful, or you know someone this might help? Kindly share using our social share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Sharing is Caring