Admission into Akwa Ibom State University(AKSU) Post graduate school is on. Prospective Candidates should read along to see application procedures, available courses, admission requirements, closing date and form and Registration fees.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate programmes of Akwa Ibom State University for the 2019/2020 academic year. All applicants seeking admission into the postgraduate programmes must satisfy the University matriculation requirements. Make first class easily, see how
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES IN AKSU POSTGRADUATE SCHOOL
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS & EXTENSION:
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Agricultural Economics
Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
M.Sc. in Agricultural Economics
M. Sc. in Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
4. PAYMENT: BANK PAYMENT: Select “Bank” Enter your full name, a valid e-mail address and Phone Number Click “PAY NOW” Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
5. AFTER PAYMENT
Follow step 1-3
On the dashboard, Click “ALREADY PAID”
Provide Your Payment “Reference Number”
Click “VERIFY AND CONTINUE” to complete the registration.
Complete the Online registration form by providing the required information.
Ensure that you have scanned and uploaded the following documents:.
1. SSC or its equivalent. 2. Degree/HND/OND 3. PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only) 4. M.Sc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only) 5.NYSC(discharge/exemption/exclusion) 6. Birth certificate 7. Certificate Of Origin
6. Click the SUBMIT button after filling the form.
7. PRINT the Registration Confirmation slip as proof of registration.
1. Applicants must return their completed forms with a Thesis/Dissertation proposal captured on the prescribed School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. Such proposals should include the following: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, Expected Results among others.
2. Candidates should remember to request, at the time of purchase of the forms that their relevant academic transcript should be forwarded to; The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. In addition, completed reference forms should be forwarded to the email address which is stated in the admissions form. Admissions will not normally be offered without transcript and completed reference forms.
3. Please, ensure that all e-mail addresses provided are valid.
4. All information uploaded and provided must be correct to avoid being disqualified.
AKSU Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Download the pdf file below to see AKSU post graduate Admission Requirement.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms should be submitted online, with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the receipt of payment for the application form, not later than October 25, 2019.
is the founder and editor of Ngschoolnews. He started Ngschoolnews out his desire to help students get the best out of their stay on campus and to give accurate news to admission seekers and by extension the society at large. You can follow Theophilus on Twitter and Instagram